TERMS OF REFERENCE: App Developer/Designer
Overview of MAMA Network:
Mobilizing Activists around Medical Abortion – MAMA – Network is a collaboration of grassroots activists and feminist groups based in Africa. The MAMA Network represents a regional movement of activists working to share evidence-based and stigma-free information about self-managed medical abortion and sexual and reproductive health and rights directly with women on the community level.
MAMA has around 74 members spread throughout anglophone and francophone Africa and part of our Mandate and strategy is to make most of our services on the go for our members. In a recent discussion, MAMA members pointed out some of the updates they wanted to see in the App, so this ToR is to find an App developer to work with us on providing this support.
Scope of work:
- All new features are implemented and functional.
- Issues identified in the testing phase are resolved.
- The app is compatible with the latest operating systems and devices.
- Security updates are implemented to address potential vulnerabilities.
- The App is translated into French.
- Performance optimizations are noticeable, and the app runs smoothly.
- Add MAMA resource materials in the app (Eg. Miso Protocol)
- Get the credentials for accessing the app back end and hand it over to the MAMA Coordinator in charge of the app.
- Add all MAMA members’ hotline contacts in the app.
- Update the previous period cycle
- Add notification messages the week ovulation is likely to occur as well as the period start day
- Translation of the App into French
- Fluency in English (French is an asset)
- Experience with App development, updates, and design
Link here to apply https://our.mamanetwork.org/apps/forms/s/trSbwfXixcJTezoYNYbNSm8B
Kindly send your portfolio / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 15th March 2024.